Our 1st priority is your safety!
- We use genuine Smart parts that provide unparalleled quality and react as they should in the event of a second accident.
- We follow Smart factory repair methods, throughout the repair of your vehicle, the method are constantly updated from Germany so you can be assured your vehicle is being repaired to the latest standard.
- We use Smart approved tooling & equipment to ensure the right repair, first time.
- Our technicians are trained and assessed by Smart accredited UK training centres.
- We use Smart diagnostic equipment and software to diagnose faults prior to repair and ensure all safety systems are working correctly at the end of the repair.
- Road tests to fully ensure the vehicle is safe for you and your family.
Keep your Smart 100% Smart.
- We use Smart approved Paint & Materials that have been tested at length for quality including anti-corrosion properties.
- We will tailor an individual communication plan with you to keep you updated throughout the repair and provide a thorough handover to explain the work we have carried out.
- A Repair Consultant will discuss the repair plan with you.
- We offer an Smart Repair Authenticity Guarantee ensuring the vehicle has been repaired to the right standard.
We give you an opportunity to tell Smart what you think of our service. We will send you a Customer Experience Survey at the end of the repair.