See which Solus sites are Skoda approved; Click here
Our 1st priority is your safety!
- We use genuine Skoda parts that provide unparalleled quality and react as they should in the event of a second accident.
- We follow the latest Skoda approved repair methods and techniques will be used on their vehicle. Repair methods are updated throughout their lifetime.
- We use Skoda approved tooling & equipment are used to ensure the right repair, first time.
- Our technicians trained and assessed/qualified by Audi factory trainers.
- We use Skoda diagnostic equipment and software (ODIS) used to diagnose faults prior to repair and ensure all safety systems are working correctly at the end of the repair.
- Road tests to fully ensure the vehicle is safe for you and your family.
Keep your Skoda 100% Skoda.
- We use Skoda approved Paint & Materials that have been tested at length for quality including anti-corrosion properties.
- We will tailor an individual communication plan with you to keep you updated throughout the repair and provide a thorough handover to explain the work we have carried out.
- A Repair Consultant will discuss the repair plan with you.
- We offer an Skoda Repair Authenticity Guarantee ensuring the vehicle has been repaired to the right standard.
We give you an opportunity to tell Skoda what you think of our service. We will send you a Customer Experience Survey at the end of the repair.