Solus Accident Repair Centres UK wide – To find your nearest centre click here
Our 1st priority is your safety!
- We use parts that provide unparalleled quality and react as they should in the event of a second accident.
- We follow the latest Thatcham approved repair methods and techniques.
- We use the correct tools & equipment to ensure the right repair, first time.
- We use diagnostic equipment and software to diagnose faults prior to repair and ensure all safety systems are working correctly at the end of the repair.
- We use Paint & Materials that have been tested at length for quality including anti-corrosion properties.
- We will tailor an individual communication plan with you to keep you updated throughout the repair and provide a thorough handover to explain the work we have carried out.
- A Repair Consultant will discuss the repair plan with you.
- Road tests to fully ensure the vehicle is safe for you and your family.